Thursday, June 16, 2005

a day to commemorate the birth of my sis

15 JUNE 2005

my sis turns 25 today! (:
met her & jamie in paragon to have lunch at Sushi Tei. den indulged myself to a nice cup of coffee ice cream which was simply wonderful to end of my meal.. haha

lunch was superb. dessert was great.

after lunch, jamie headed back to her office while sis & i took a walk to Mandarin Hotel to pamper ourselves to nice mani & pedi. price was reasonable thanks to sis's UOB lady's card... *evil chuckles
she paid for me ma... so kind lor.

after we finished, we walked to Taka - Zara, Puma, Stadium to jus take a look. oh & Wisma's FCUK, Warehouse & Topshop too.
amazing how my sis can earn & save. takes a lot of self discipline but i must say she does a damn good job at it. ;)

so we jus KLKK.. until greg came to pick us frm Marriott.
headed home to relax for a while before heading out to dinner at TM.
dined at 'Din Tai Fung'. all these Chi-na pple. cant even speak english lor. when pple talk to dem they treat us like we're transparent. WTH~!!

so after dinner we dropped parents hm den popped by Aunty Kat's place for a drink & catch up, as well as to pick up my sis's bday card frm dem.. (:
frm dere we went home to shower n lie ard for a while b4 we left for city hall at 12am cos my sis had to WORK!!!

luckily Fie was wif me if not i duno how sia.. 4hrs of waiting. din tink it'd take dat long but pt is. i had company. (: thanks boo! ;P the poor fella was tired but he still came along. appreciate it. really.

No comments: